Kanomax handheld particle counters (models 3888 and 3889) allow the measurement of the concentration of particles in the air and the monitoring and verification of clean rooms, operating theatres and many more highly specialized and highly sensitive applications.
The instruments meet/exceed new ISO 21501-4 Standards, and their extreme ease of use, their small size, battery power supply and ability to store up to 10,000 measurements make it extremely practical.
- 3888: 0.3μm, 0.5μm, 5.0μm
- 3889: 0.3μm, 0.5μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm, 10.0μm
0.1 CFM (2.83 L/min)
10% per 2.000.000 particelle/CF
Up to 10,000 records in CSV format
Air velocity, temperature, relative humidity and pressure
- Standard: USB (Host: for printer and USB flash memory; Device: for PC)
- Stand (option): RS485, Ethernet, and WiFi connection points in the base/stand
- Internal: Li-ion rechargeable battery (replaceable)
- External: AC adaptor Input 100 to 240 V
- Main body: 10 – 40°C, RH 0-85% (senza condensa)
- Probe: 0—50°C, RH 2 –98% (senza condensa)
(H x W x D) 100 x 213 x 55 mm