Micro GC Fusion offers a series of advanced features in a compact, light-weight and easy to carry instrument, making it possible to make a quick but detailed analysis where and when necessary.
It offers a significant producitivity advance due to its tested micro gascromatographic technology (µGC), to the innovative settable fast thermal ramp and its modular architecture.
The Micro GC Fusion offers analysis functions on gaseous matrices (up to C12) with execptional sensititvity and repeatibility characteristics.
The web based user interface allows a streamlined functioning for the gas mixture analysis for both on-site and in- lab gas analysis.
Sensitive, smart and easy to use, the Micro GC Fusion represents the ideal mix of ease of use and powerful data analysis capability, able to meet even the most complex needs.
variable volume, great variable volume, backflush, fixed volume
capillary WCOT (Wall Coated Open Tubular) – PLOT (Porous Layer Open Tubular)
- 35 °C, or 15 °C above ambient temperature
- Max 250°C or the maximum temperature of the stationary phase in the column (according to quantity it can be inferior)
- Resolution 0,1 °C
- Heating speed 5 °C at 2nd max. (or inferior, according to the column )
1 ppm, n-esano (colonne WCOT)
240 nL (MEMS)
≤0,1% RSD (colonne WCOT)
≤1% RSD (compound with ≥0,1% concentration, WCOT columns)
helium, hydrogen, argon
- 100–240 V (AC), 50–60 Hz, 5 A
- 24 V (DC), 10,83 A, 260 W
from 0 to 50°C
- 2 Modules Chassis : 43,3 x 20 x 26,5 cm
- 4 Modules Chassis: 47,5 x 43,2 x 27,1 cm
- 2 Modules Chassis: 6,2 kg
- 2 Modules Chassis: 15,4 kg