PyxisGC BTEX is the first “carrier-gas free” gascromatograph that allows you to remotely monitor BTEX ( Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene and Xylene)in ambient air, in compliance with the EN14662-3:2015 standard. The instrument doesnt’ need gas cylinders since the carrier gas is ambient air, allowing installation in any contest without needing staff or additional gas cylinders.
Pyxis GC BTEX combines the Micro-Electro-Mechanical (MEMS) System of microfluidics for the selective pre-concentration and the gascromatographic separation, with the peak quantification given by the Miniaturized Photoionization Detector (PID).
The BTEX present in the gas sample are phisically separated using a micro column chip (proprietary technology). Pyxis GC is also equipped with a sutocheck system to verifu and eventually correct the instrumental drift on the long run, guarantinng data quality. These characteristics allowed bringing to the field the same analytical quality of the lab instruments. Pyxis GC BTEX is also easy to move, enabling monitoring in every condition: fixed network, on-the-go-analysis, emergency events and focused hot spot campaigns.
W0E 11,5 Kg / WCE (auto-calib) 13 Kg / WBE (UPS) 17,5 Kg / WEE (auto-calib+UPS) 19 Kg
- “Smart City”version: (0,05-40 Benzene/Toluene; 0,25-100 Ethylbenzene; 1-500 Xylenes) ppb with 10 min analysis cycle
- “Fence Line” version: (0,1-80 Benzene/Toluene; 0,50-200 Ethylbenzene; 2-1000 Xylenes) ppb with 10 min analysis cycles
- Local WebServer, accessible by the most common web browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome)
- MODBUS on TCP server, API
- “Pollution Guardian“IoT Service”
File size: 2.66 Mb
File size: 2.71 Mb