Polaris FID SE (Smart Edition), the rechargeable batteries, refillable hydrogen cartridge, integrated 1L gas bottles, and Bluetooth connectivity will make your job a lot easier!
Lightweight, compact, ergonomic, safe, Polaris FID SE is a unique portable heated FID analyser in compliance with EN12619 and EPA METHOD 25A incorporating everything needed for full on-site analysis in a very handy case.
Polaris FID is not another cumbersome analyser but it is a robust, precise, and portable instrument, that provides accurate results in tough conditions. The overall equipment is resistant to high temperatures and humidity to cope with a typical situation in the stack emission. The miniaturization of the flame ionization detector (FID) and volumetric sampling system result in outstanding energy savings allowing the use of built-in rechargeable batteries.
Polaris FID is also equipped with a compact bullet-proof hydrogen storage cartridge for the best portability and safety.
Thanks to Bluetooth Connection and proprietary APP, Polaris FID can be connected wireless to any Android smart device to view real-time data and graphs.
- USB (download/upload methods and download data)
- Bluetooth (computer connection with provided software for real time data acquisition and designed APP for any Android smart device)
- 0-20/50/150/500/5.000/10.000/100.000 mgC/Nm3 (other on request)
- 0-10/100/1.000/5.000/50.000 ppm relative to Propane
- External Power Adapter: 110÷240 Vac – 24 Vdc, 200W
- 2 NMH batteries 9Ah (running-time roughly 2h @180°C)
- Battery Transportation Information: UN 3496, Class 9 with Special Provision A199
355(W) x 155(H) x 426(D) mm
10 Kg (with batteries 13,4 Kg)